2nd **CSC Swap Meet** 1/20/17 -- Jan 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We did themes for a while...gonna try to bring it back...

Time: During the Tempe January Meet --- 1/20/2017

Friends,

I propose CSC having our 2nd, CSC swap meet, for the January 2017 Meet. Two years ago (how time flies) showed a great successful swap meet! There was a massive turn out and remarkable amount of items exchanging hands. Since then so many new folks have joined.

As with this one, I'm sure the weather will be perfect for loitering, 0ogling land cruisers, reviewing wares, haggling, telling general tall tails, meeting new acquaintances, and catching up with old friends.

The time since the last one is almost exactly 2 yrs and we are DUE. I'm sure you all have found, in that time, a lot of awesome things to pass along!

January allows plenty of time between now and then, for those folks new and old to ponder over their goods and consider what they'd like to sell, or buy. It also allows those with more unique items (axles, transfer cases, sets of tires, smokes shifters, shock strainers, etc) to post up or field requests, since carting those things isn't always easy.

This is an open market, but loose discretion should be used to keep it --- toyota/overland/camping/off road oriented.

What do you guys say?

Last csc swap meet --/1/16/14--
History
CSC January Meeting & ***Swap Meet*** 1.16.2015
January 2015 monthly meeing theme - Swap Meet

Any chance it can be done during the daylight hours? It's a lot easier / better to look over things you didn't know you couldn't live without if you don't have to use a flashlight. Just sayin'

Just an FYI - the place we have the monthly meet has very good lighting.

Great idea

We can have it at my office building. I have 24 covered spaces and several more open spaces. The covered spaces have lights if we wanted to do something at night. Or we could do it during the day.

Office is located just north of Camelback on 40th Street.

****** REMINDER ****** REMINDER******** REMINDER*******

Time: During the Tempe January Meet --- 1/20/2017

Hear Ye, Hear Ye......... IT IS TIME!!!!!!!

This is on the immediate horizon. Where are we at with the location option?--- Normal spot assumed--- or Bryce spot???

I know many folks are looking forward to this and there are a lot of great things to be had!

---Folks, post up what you're bringing, add teasers! Bring Cash as there is something for everyone!

Last edited:
I'm ready to repurpose some stuff to a new home, looking forward to the meet. The spot that Brice offered up sounds interesting if it has better lighting.

@LandCruiserPhil , @brices123 What do you think? Site with the best lighting, proximity to food, possibility of electrical outlets to run lights or demonstrate items functioning prior to sale or swap.

I'm ready to repurpose some stuff to a new home, looking forward to the meet. The spot that Brice offered up sounds interesting if it has better lighting.

@LandCruiserPhil , @brices123 What do you think? Site with the best lighting, proximity to food, possibility of electrical outlets to run lights or demonstrate items functioning prior to sale or swap.

I vote for better lighting, too. While the normal spot in Tempe has lighting, more would be better! Too bad I just divested myself of all my old FJ40 parts...

I have some no longer needed camping stuff too. Should we be bringing only Toyota related stuff or can we bring tools and camping stuff too.

Bump! Who's bringing some cool stuff?

I think @Shwing might be offering up a pair of Hella lights that have been taking up valuable shelf space in our garage.

Bring it all I would think. We use our Toyota to get to camping spots. Gear makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom