Events/Trails ♦ 2nd Annual COPPER STATE CLASSIC CRUIZE 4-13-19 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I may have to show up in a 60 to do this run. @brices123 if you can’t make it, maybe your 60 can.

1983 Toyota Landcruiser Land Cruiser FJ60 FJ 60 - $25000 (Tempe)

I am going to see if my wife will let me take her Sequoia to pull the 40 to the trailhead so I don't have to drive 55mph on the interstate

Last year I drove my 40 from Peoria on the 101 and 60. Did it again would probably tow it with my Sequoia. Did use the Sequoia to get it down from the northern half of the state. This year not sure it I can make it or not. If I do would probably be in the FJ62.
[/QUOT

Over thanks giving I towed it from Tucson to just outside of Benson, roughly 50 miles or so. I was able to tow it with the sequoia with no real problems flat towing it and was able to go about 65, I could have gone a bit faster but I didn't want any bump steer in the FJ40. I have how ever replaced my center arm assembly that had a lot of play in it.

Over thanks giving I towed it from Tucson to just outside of Benson, roughly 50 miles or so. I was able to tow it with the sequoia with no real problems flat towing it and was able to go about 65, I could have gone a bit faster but I didn't want any bump steer in the FJ40. I have how ever replaced my center arm assembly that had a lot of play in it.
My 40 goes 85 - frequently ;)

I was just camped down there this past weekend. 1st time if seen water running in the canyon. A little 2’ wide stream down the middle. Still all easy, but some erosion in the canyon for sure. If anyone is interested in camping there are spots all over off Price Road coming in from the Florence side. A nice spot with a view I’d scooped out (would only fit 1 truck) can be found at 33.10350, -111.22422

D69B4B34-3993-4288-AF34-9C06775CF0F0.jpeg

F2912B7A-1E96-462D-9283-3946E0D1F1BF.jpeg

1F and a 3 speed

I can verify that he does. I think its the "pedal to the floor and revs be damned, it will hold up" . It has!

Pencil me in, lol. Daughter's wedding is the weekend of the 27th. The Montana invasion is on it's way (wife's in-laws)...
I have been "volunteered" to cook for 100+ people and walk her down the isle. Might need a break (win, win), either way I'll see
y'all on the trail or in the afterlife. :cheers:

csc classic cruise 2019 artwork just came through for the stickers

CSC CLASSIC 19 SM.jpg

Love the sticker - how can I get one? Looks like the front bumper is missing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom