2nd battery tray? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have everything to install my aux battery setup except a 2nd battery tray. Slee does not sell it anymore by itself as I do not need the one that also mounts the air pump. I found some in the Outback but those are a lot to ship.

Anyone have another idea or generic all purpose tray they found that can be modified to fit in the passenger corner where the Slee one would go.

Any help appreciated and as always if I missed a thread in my searching please let me know.

Shawn

I have everything to install my aux battery setup except a 2nd battery tray. Slee does not sell it anymore by itself as I do not need the one that also mounts the air pump. I found some in the Outback but those are a lot to ship.

Anyone have another idea or generic all purpose tray they found that can be modified to fit in the passenger corner where the Slee one would go.

Any help appreciated and as always if I missed a thread in my searching please let me know.

Shawn
I built my own and found this thread helpful:

I built my own and found this thread helpful:

Hey thanks, I will check it out. So much to search on here and I miss stuff all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom