2nd Annual San Diego Swap Meet - 3/17/2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2nd Annual San Diego Swap Meet - Postponed

San Diego Swap Meet Hello Everyone,

Well it is that time again - 2nd Annual San Diego Swap Meet :cheers:

The Date is March 17th 2012 (had to push from February, lots of work currently on my property). But it will be bigger and better than last year.

We will have Food this year in the morning and the afternoon. Soda and water will be free again this year as it was last year.

I am not charging anything if you want a spot to sell stuff however I will need folks to register ahead so I make sure we have room and you have a spot. We should have twice as many spots this year as last year.

Door Prizes
Swap Meet
Truck Show (can show just for that if you like)
Raffles

More information posted as we go. Please spread the word!!

Thanks,

Michael

Last edited:
Awesome. It will be good to see everyone again and see some of your new toys. Thanks Michael!

My Local Cruiser club - Beach-N-Toys has agreed to sponsor a Run on Sunday, so anyone coming from another area or state you might want to hang around over the weekend and do a little wheeling as well.

I will allow camping out on my property and there will also be camping out in the desert near where the run is going to be.

Just more great breaking updates for you :D

Please pass it on to other groups so the word gets out.

Cheers,

Michael

Dammit and I was gonna do the the Cherry Valley one 1st week of April...........

Looks like I should be able to make it this year. :cool:

I'll be there for sure....I have some parts to sell since my last little refresh.

We are going to open for sellers to setup at 8am. The doors will open to buyers at 9am and it will run until 5pm.

We will have coffee, hot chocolate and donuts in the morning 8am - 10am.

We will have food available for Lunch from 11:30am until 3:30pm.

If you are hanging around town for the run on Sunday you will have the camping options to camp out by the run or you can camp out on my property.

Cheers.

Michael

Dammit and I was gonna do the the Cherry Valley one 1st week of April...........

I did not know they were having one in April. I am not trying to compete just get some swap meetings going in San Diego. We have a little over 100 people last year and this year we are expecting twice as many as last year, with twice the space and better organized than last year.

Spread the word lets blow the numbers away :D

Cheers,

Michael

I'll be there! Do you still have an ARB recovery kit for me?

Yes I still have the deluxe recovery kit I have been holding it for you.

And Yes I will have more wonderful ARB products like the new dual compressors, Lockers and recovery kits for sale at the Swap Meet:D

If there is anything else anyone that is coming would like to order and have ready and waiting for you please let me know.

Cheers,

Michael

Subscribed.

Hello Everyone,

I have some bad news, West Coast Cruisers will be postponing the 2nd Annual San Diego Swap Meet :crybaby:. So NO swap meet on March 17th.

We hate to do it but our facility will just not be ready to the level and quality that we feel is required to do this correctly. We have a new building going up, and some changing of the space and configuration that are really need to accommodate all the vendors properly. We originally postponed this from February to get this work done, and we have had team members and friends at our facility every weekend since January to try and get this in order but the amount of work is just going to require us to take more time and do it right.

I personally would like to apologize to all of those that were planning to attend. I can tell you we are definitely going to have a swap meet and we have every intent to make it a normal scheduled event, we just need to get our venue setup correctly.

We have not new date as of yet, it will most likely be in the fall.

Again very sorry, please pass the word.

Thank You,

Michael

Bummer. I was looking forward to this. Keep us updated. Construction projects always seem to run into these kinds of delays.

I realize you are busy, but are you going to be able to sell any parts from your website during this time?

Yes I am, I am sorry if you are having a hard time getting a hold of me, I have been swamped with selling stuff lately as well (I guess that is really a good problem). The best way to get me is via email from my website, calling is the worst. Sorry about this I will make every effort to improve.

"I assure you we are open"

Thanks,

Michael

Hey....its only half a year delay.............almost running as far behind as my build

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom