*** 2nd Annual LLK CRAWFISH BOIL Anyone? *** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bang Bang

Age is a state of mind.
Threads
Website
www.lalandkrewesers.com
Who's interested in doing a 2nd Annual LLK Crawfish Boil? We are considering doing it at Fountainebleau State Park again in May. If you would be able to make it on Sun May 19, post up here. If you have a suggestion for another venue, please post it up here. If you want to help with putting this shindig together........you guessed it.......post it up here!!

Let's do it!!!

2nd Annual Boil!

Crawfish:bounce2: :beer::bounce::. Sounds Great, hoping to make an official entrance and meet everyone...Gonna try to get the 19th off from the J.O.B., for now anyway. I`ll be watching the thread for more info. If anyone wouldnt mind shooting any changes to me either, Id be most gracious.(facebook.com/jon.hayes.31 or hllywd05@yahoo.com).

I'm in on the 19th. Bring it on!

:frown:will B in Tennessee headed home soo we B out:crybaby:

i may be able to do the 19th but i'd rather the weekend before or after so zoey can come again. she had a lot of fun.

I'm good for 19th or 26th. Post stuff that you would like help with. I can bring a slip n slide.... Jus sayin....

Sent an email to the Krewe. Need some commitments from our members before we pull the trigger. And I agree that the MK13 recovery process seems to be taking longer than I would have expected........:bang:

I'm still in. And I'm good for either weekend, the 19th or 26th.

Don't have anything at the moment on either weekend

So we're in

As Paul said we would be on our way back from GSMTR so we're out unless it's another weekend.

Im in

I'm in!!

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

I'm in! But I guess you knew that since I will be planning it.:bang:

Turns out the on the 19 Haley said we can't Make it, Can't remember why...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom