2nd Annual Hood Canal Meet Up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all! It was fun getting together at Star Brass. I was speaking to some of you about our South/West Sound get together that we had at our community club on the Hood Canal in May of 2021. It was a fun time and I am now starting to plan for this year. We lucked out with weather last year and discussed having it a little more in the summer to give ourselves better odds with the weather. Since some took advantage of being able to camp 1 mile down the road at Twanoh State Park, I want to try and plan as early as possible to give people the opportunity to get reservations as I know that state parks fill up quickly. I took a quick peek at the state park reservation site and it looks like 6/25/22 (9 sites available) would be a good day to do this and doesn't infringe on the main summer vacation times.

So, here is your official invitation to come to the 2nd Annual Hood Canal Cruiser Meet on 6/25/2022 at 2:00 PM. Here is some more info that I provided last time:

Our community beach is located at 13501 State Route 106 in Belfair, WA 98528 and is 1 mile West of Twanoh State Park or about 6 - 6.5 miles east of the Highway 106/Highway 3 junction in Belfair. There is camping at Twanoh State Park, Belfair State Park and Potlatch State Park which are all pretty close for those looking to turn it into a get away weekend.

Thank you all for the interest and I will send reminders as we get closer on this board as well as the Ih8mud South Sound Cruisers Club forum.

I booked too. I think there was one site left.

Sounds like fun, won't need to camp, but adding to my calendar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom