2nd Annual Club Camp n' Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ufg8r

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi All! Here's the plan for our second annual camping trip. It will be the nights of Friday, November 9th and Saturday, November 10th at Hawk Pride Mountain Offroad Park in Tuscumbia, AL. Will hold the event rain or shine unless the weather is severe. Hawk Pride has trails for all levels of experience and vehicles. It also has great scenery! As we organize rides we'll likely split up into groups for easier and harder trails to make sure everyone gets what they want out of the trip.

When you arrive at the park, stop in and pay first thing when you get there. Rates and other details about the park are here: http://www.hawkpridemountainoffroad.com

For the logistics...Arrive and leave whenever it suits your schedule, but for those that like a bit more of a plan here's a loose schedule:

I'll be there about 1000 on Friday to get our spot picked out, most likely it'll be behind the registration area near the cabins where we traditionally camp for Mardi Krawl. Bring your own lunch. For trail riding we'll form up a group and go once we feel like we have a quorum. If you get there and find camp empty, hang out a bit until we get back or try us on the HAM (146.200). On Friday night we'll plan on eating at the Rattlesnake Saloon about 1830-ish.

On Saturday we'll have an organized ride that leaves camp at 1000. Bring your lunch on the trail with you. We'll ride around until about sunset and then head back to camp for a pot luck. For the potluck, bring your favorite campfire food and be prepared to share.

On Sunday, many folks may have to leave, so riding Sunday will kind of be in those smaller groups that might be able to stick around. So we'll play that by ear.

So, thats it, too easy. We'll invite the guys from Dixieland Cruisers as well. Please let me know if you plan to attend and what days you think you may be there.

Hi All! Here's the plan for our second annual camping trip. It will be the nights of Friday, November 9th and Saturday, November 10th at Hawk Pride Mountain Offroad Park in Tuscumbia, AL. Will hold the event rain or shine unless the weather is severe. Hawk Pride has trails for all levels of experience and vehicles. It also has great scenery! As we organize rides we'll likely split up into groups for easier and harder trails to make sure everyone gets what they want out of the trip.

When you arrive at the park, stop in and pay first thing when you get there. Rates and other details about the park are here: http://www.hawkpridemountainoffroad.com

For the logistics...Arrive and leave whenever it suits your schedule, but for those that like a bit more of a plan here's a loose schedule:

I'll be there about 1000 on Friday to get our spot picked out, most likely it'll be behind the registration area near the cabins where we traditionally camp for Mardi Krawl. Bring your own lunch. For trail riding we'll form up a group and go once we feel like we have a quorum. If you get there and find camp empty, hang out a bit until we get back or try us on the HAM (146.200). On Friday night we'll plan on eating at the Rattlesnake Saloon about 1830-ish.

On Saturday we'll have an organized ride that leaves camp at 1000. Bring your lunch on the trail with you. We'll ride around until about sunset and then head back to camp for a pot luck. For the potluck, bring your favorite campfire food and be prepared to share.

On Sunday, many folks may have to leave, so riding Sunday will kind of be in those smaller groups that might be able to stick around. So we'll play that by ear.

So, thats it, too easy. We'll invite the guys from Dixieland Cruisers as well. Please let me know if you plan to attend and what days you think you may be there.
Should we call ahead and see what the firewood situation is? I'm already freezing my ass off from the couch.

I plan on bringing some with me, but probably not a bad idea. There is usually plenty of deadfall around... but might be pretty wet now...

20181110_105719.jpg
20181110_090829.jpg
20181110_132040.jpg
20181110_114000.jpg
20181110_105932.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom