2lte prado parts were to go? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello,

In a nutshell: drop Onur / @OGBeno a message and send him a blank check. Then let him work his magic.

You can also ask Kurt / @cruiseroutfit .

Juan

Thanks Juan. I appreciate the recommendation, but I have retired from any public part procurement work in the Land Cruiser world. 15 years was long enough. 🤙🤙

I’m running a Land Cruiser shop now in Arizona and concentrating all of my efforts there.

Kurt and his team are a great 2ndary recommendation.

:cheers:

Thanks Juan. I appreciate the recommendation, but I have retired from any public part procurement work in the Land Cruiser world. 15 years was long enough. 🤙🤙

I’m running a Land Cruiser shop now in Arizona and concentrating all of my efforts there.

Kurt and his team are a great 2ndary recommendation.

:cheers:

Hello,

Good luck with your shop. It is good to know you put your abilities and expertise to a very good use.

Juan

Thanx for the replies been having issues with timing knocking and want to replace temp sensor and cam position sensors.
if that dose not work speed sensors.

Thanx for the replies been having issues with timing knocking and want to replace temp sensor and cam position sensors.
if that dose not work speed sensors.

Be sure to eliminate air leaks as a possible culprit. Most often they get in where work has recently been done, or at the primer/filter unit (just replace it with a new one).

If your check engine light is not on, it's unlikely to be the problems you're suspecting. The ECU can tell when timing is out or timing sensors not working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom