2LTE automatic ECU pin out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does someone have the wire color and pin out to an 2LTE ECU. i'm trying to wire in the 2LTE from my stock motor which was an 2L
other info is the truck is an 84 toyota longbed that came stock with the 2.4 Diesel.
any help is much appreciated

Does someone have the wire color and pin out to an 2LTE ECU. i'm trying to wire in the 2LTE from my stock motor which was an 2L
other info is the truck is an 84 toyota longbed that came stock with the 2.4 Diesel.
any help is much appreciated

It can be found here: Surf Maintenance

Or more specifically here: Dowloads & Articles

This wiring diagram is for a 70-series, but I believe the ECU is essentially the same. It should have all the info you need.

Attachments

• Translated Diagram 1 copy.pdf
    781.1 KB · Views: 1,708
Ah, sorry, I didn't realize you were looking for the transmission computer. This should be the one. If you want the whole manual it is posted here: online manuals

Attachments

• Translated Diagram 8 copy.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,194
I'm tryna get the pinout for this transmission box..
and the ect diagram in this link matches the 26 pin connector in the box but i can't read the diagram because it's blurry http://toyotasurf.asn.au/techsite/Images/2l-te_pinouts.jpg

2lte ECT TCM.jpg

In the full manual (link above) there is a 26-pin plug shown on page 62 that is for the transmission computer; it corresponds with the wires shown on the second diagram I posted.

I am assuming this is for an A343f transmission, otherwise none of the above applies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom