For Sale 2LT Diesel engine parts (Silver City NM) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone. A while back I needed up trading my FJ55 for 91 Toyota pickup with a 2lt diesel in it that needed to be rebuilt. Turns out unlike the seller said many important parts were missing. So now I’m trying to sell some of the parts I do have to find putting a different engine in it. Now I really don’t know what prices I should be asking. But I will do my best to put a price on it. All prices are OBO. I will also take an offer on everything.

2lt mechanical injection pump - $300
Bel housing with starter on opposite side - $125
New pistons and rings - $150
Water pump - $50
10x Glow plugs - $25
3 sets of injectors - $10 a piece
Starter - $35
Alternator - $50
PHOTOS

I also have a cracked head and a engine block with a crank, as well as some other things. So if your looking for something let me know I might have it.

Last edited:
Y118R, I just opened up all the boxes and found that there are 4 new ones and the rest appear to be used slightly but still in good shape.

Any other ID on the pump? I can’t read the scribed numbers in the photo.

this looks like a 2ltii? Do you know the year truck it came from originally?

I can check the I’d after I get off work. I’m not sure at all, but I believe it came off 1996 truck. I wasn’t given any more info on it.

I need a bellhousing, did your 2LT have an R150f behind it?

I might also be interested in some other stuff, just got a new engine in that I need to inspect. Are those injectors and the injector pump in good shape?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom