For Sale 2H turbo Diesel Motor and H55F 5 speed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,
I'm selling my 2H diesel motor with an ATX turbo and H55F 5 speed. The motor smokes pretty bad, my mechanic thinks it could be worn out rings or blown seals in the turbo. The H55F motor I believe only has around 6k miles on it. I'm changing to an LS motor. The motor was a transplant in my FJ60 when I bought it so I dont know how many Km are on it. Injectors were just rebuilt, new glow plugs, new A/C compressor and rebuilt starter. Located in Dallas Texas. $6K OBO

20200103_163958.jpg

20200103_164009.jpg

20200103_164016.jpg

20200103_164022.jpg

20200103_164044.jpg

If you are selling the axt turbo separate pls let me know. Located in Dallas.

Still interested in turbo local pick up if you part out.

@rivrat you might be ahead if you part out. I am willing to discuss price for the turbo intercooler set up. Seems like you have buyers for the separate pieces.

Still interested in turbo local pick up if you part out.
I am interested in the H55F transmission.

Would you sell separate?

Thank you!
@rivrat you might be ahead if you part out. I am willing to discuss price for the turbo intercooler set up. Seems like you have buyers for the separate pieces.
Any thoughts on selling pieces separately?

I wouldn’t hold your breathe. OP hasn’t posted in this thread since Feb 17. Also, Dallas is shut down because of Coronavirus. I expect @rivrat will be back around once the pandemic slows down and things get back to “normal.”

Hey guys, no im here. Sorry. ive been busy teaching my highschool classes from home. Its been alot more work than actually teaching at the school. Ill reach out to you all on PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom