2H Mods (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Other than adding a turbo, adjusting the fuel screw on the IP and a free flowing exhaust what other mods can you do to a 2H to get better performance?

bigger elements to IP or throw in 12ht pump, better governor to IP, intercooler...... thats something for starters...

do your timing and set your valves properly. Rockers are often worn out and need to be replaced.

~John

I found my sotck 2H IP lacks in the fuel delivery section .. there is a guy in youtube ( I post the vid here somewhere ) with bigger internals in he's 2H IP and damn this 2H push like a V8 .. !

That video represents disgusting behaviour that should be banned outright.

Apart from anything else, just think of the environmental impact of all those particulates jettisoned into that clean mountain air!

You all should be driving non-turboed B-diesels like me! (Yep. I'm proud to run the unmolested-founding-father of the landcruiser diesels!)

The world needs to be a much nicer cleaner and more-relaxed place to live in.

:D

Rather thana top mounted intercooler like Tapage if I were to install a front intercooler it would require a lot of plumbing. My question is with the amount of piping necessary would I be losing boost? Does the cooling of the intake air outweigh the losses with the long piping?
The reason I don't want to go top mount is I don't want to have to cut the hood and install a air scoop. I want to keep the stock hood.

My question is with the amount of piping necessary would I be losing boost? Does the cooling of the intake air outweigh the losses with the long piping?.

No and No .. the only difference will be the lag .. turbo lag .. but it also depends on other circunstances and actually it could be less than issue in a Land Cruiser ( which isin't a race or any way fast car ) ..

The only reason that I choose top mounted it's coz I don't like blocking air flow down here to my AC condenser and rad .. and unluck our Cruisers don't have that much space in front to add electric fans and more stuff ..

WTF .. !!!

Can't wait to see more about this 12H-T .. !

i know it has Garrett TA-51 with 60/78 wheels in it, also got pump done by the same guy that did the last pump too...

i know it has Garrett TA-51 with 60/78 wheels in it, also got pump done by the same guy that did the last pump too...

another outstanding mud pit video . ?

hi guys,

just got an hj60 with 270k km and hoping to do some performance mods to it. trying to look into what you guys posted above. what does IP stand for?

thanks,
john

hi guys,

just got an hj60 with 270k km and hoping to do some performance mods to it. trying to look into what you guys posted above. what does IP stand for?

thanks,
john

injection pump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom