2H high oil pressure (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an FJ62 with a 2H and H55F. A few years ago, I had an oil pressure issue. I replaced the sender, the gauge, and the oil pressure relief valve.

Since then, upon starting, the oil pressure would be really high but eventually drop into the middle range as the engine warmed up. I attributed this to the relationship of viscosity to temperature and didn't think about it any more. Before changing the pressure relief valve, when I first got the truck, the needle wouldn't rise as high on startup.

Eventually, I developed leaks at the front crank seal and at the vacuum pump oil line, seen in this pic.

1601498781077.png

It didn't dawn on me until much later that these leaks could have started with the new pressure relief valve. Maybe I cranked down on it too hard? Maybe not enough?

Does anyone know where I might find a replacement banjo fitting and bolt for this line, so I can try cleaning it up?

Thanks,

Ara Dileepan

Nice, thank you. Any idea on the bolt itself? Does it need any crush washers or anything else?

You'd reuse your existing banjo bolt, and fit new copper crush washers each side of the banjos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom