2h bracketry question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i've got an 89 2h engine from a rhd 60 series truck and it's going into a lhd truck. since it came from a rhd truck that puts the power steering pump on the righthand side and the a/c compressor on the lefthand side. i want them to be just the opposite. are there stock brackets available to accomplish this or should i just live with it and get longer hoses?

I'm driving an HJ60 with a 2H (LHD) the power steering pump is on the bottom passenger side, the AC is on the upper drivers side. I have a JDM 2H sitting in my shop with PS and AC still bolted on and it's identical to the LHD. So I'm assuming there is no difference between brackets on a LHD-RHD.
Could be wrong... I've been there before.
GG

i've got an 89 2h engine from a rhd 60 series truck and it's going into a lhd truck. since it came from a rhd truck that puts the power steering pump on the righthand side and the a/c compressor on the lefthand side. i want them to be just the opposite. are there stock brackets available to accomplish this or should i just live with it and get longer hoses?

LOL I posted pics of available brackets and common compressors last time you asked.:D

yep, thought maybe there were some more brackets. i appreciate all the help. and the pics bb.

I'm driving an HJ60 with a 2H (LHD) the power steering pump is on the bottom passenger side, the AC is on the upper drivers side. I have a JDM 2H sitting in my shop with PS and AC still bolted on and it's identical to the LHD. So I'm assuming there is no difference between brackets on a LHD-RHD.
Could be wrong... I've been there before.
GG

Same configuration in my Tencha .. factory LHD

yep, thought maybe there were some more brackets. i appreciate all the help. and the pics bb.

Cheers, none that I am aware of but you could always make your own bracket. Some blokes run two compressors, one for aircon and one for air with a tank for tyres and difflockers. cheers

can somebody post some pics of the brackets/belt/pulley setups?

can somebody post some pics of the brackets/belt/pulley setups?

my AC bracket ..

ac-bracket.jpg

Sorry to hijack this old thread, but I got a oem ac pump soon, but from tapage picture it seems to be a tight fit with the turbo setup I've got now, with the manifold upside down.
Any experiences?
Thinking about running it as a oba system.
Anyone successfully mounted the ac pump anywhere else?
if I buy the pump,it only comes with the idler, not the brackets.
Any help appreciated.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using IH8MUD app.

I have a friend with one piece exhaust manifold flip up side down running turbo on his 2H and no problems with the AC compresor ..

Thanks, i think I'll give it a try then, do the bracket and eventually the plumbing.
Planning on welding the siders to also act as tanks, they should hold some air. 2by4 with 2in tube.

Do you mind taking a few photos of the bracketry for me?

Sent using IH8MUD app.

Thanks! My turbo sits an inch lower.Looks like I'm going to have to reroute my 2,5" pressure pipe from turbo to ic. Not a big issue. I'm also going to plumb up the intake with oem filter box and snorkel.

Sent using IH8MUD app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom