2FE heater hose routing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had a 2FE conversion done in my FJ60. I then had to go on a 2500 mile road trip as my mom was dying. I noticed I did not have any interior heat during the drive. I will be driving back to Montana next week and I will need interior heat to defrost the windows. The mechanic that did the conversion hooked up the outlet at the top of the water pump going to the top of the heater valve on the bulkhead and the return from the splitter of the rear heater to the lower outlet on the water pump. Is that correct is is it backwards? I made sure that the heater valve works with the inside controller cable and there is coolant in that line. Thanks.

I'll take a look at my 2 2FE trucks when I'm out around the yard to verify, but for the moment, here's a pic of the 3FE routing from the FJ62 FSM.
IMG_20201114_135812.jpg

Yup, the feed to the heater is from the right (American passenger) side of the 3FE thermo housing (high pressure and hot fluid), return to top of 2F water pump just below on same side (joining with low pressure fluid return from rad).

Thanks RockDoc, That pic will help a bunch. I'll check into it at daylight tomorrow.

RockDoc to the rescue. Heat and defrost for the drive back to Montana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom