2f w H41 nonusa 16 spline in NW CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD! Thanks to MUD members!

I'm heading to a vortec swap, so the 2F complete with H41 tranny, b-hsg, clutch, FJ60 PS pump, accessories needs to go. It's out of a 1978 FJ40.

I'd like $600 for the whole thing. Will ship if you cover it. It's in NW Colorado.

Here's the story:
Engine: Looks like a replacement. Was running good with 120 to 130 compression before I parked it 2 years ago for resto.
Just put on new gear reduction starter (NAPA), had manifold resurfaced (twice.. second time turned out really good!). I just put in new front and rear main seals and pan gasket. Hasn't been started since, so hopefully it's dry! I checked a few rod and main bearings while pan was off. They were OK - showed wear, but no gouges, gauling or anything wierd. I planned to run for a few years before deciding to rebuild or repower. Crank is 0.020 under. I was running it de-smogged and it ran pretty good.

Has FJ60 PS pump on a bracket I made up. Looks good and is attached to motor mount - not head. Uses second belt, same size as alternator. Real clean setup, and only one spare belt to carry! I tried to set it so AIR pump could be used. I think it will work, but haven't tried it. Pump was bought as good used, but I haven't run it.

Ignitor, dist, coil, carb, air filter all included. I'll even through in all of the smog stuff that I have. It's mostly there except for hose and a few vacuum modules.

Bellhousing and clutch included. Clutch looked OK, but I noticed release arm is close to edge of housing. Haven't had a chance to look into that. It was working OK - but I found 3 bolts missing when I put in tranny, so fixed with all new.

H41 4 speed. Like many of the parts, I picked this up used and have not run it, so can't guarantee it. I bought it on the words that it was good - but can't verify. I do know that there is some surface rust on some of the gear teeth - I pulled the top cover to inspect before I mated it to engine. Seeing this, I cleaned everything best I could, flushed with diesel, then filled with fresh gear lube.

No t-case - though I have many parts and could build one for right price.

I'm happy to prep this for shipping and would take to business to load. I could deliver within reasonable miles, but would need a few bucks for fuel.

I'll try to get some pictures up... this is my first time at this!

Thanks for looking. Feel free to ask questions.

Jeff

Last edited:
Pics

A few pics of engine. Send me your e-mail and I can send more.

I do have one person first in line.

Thanks,
Jeff
engine full 2 small.jpg
engine full small.jpg
engine top small.jpg

pm sent about that tranny
consider it sold if you will seperate.
shawn

Put me second if Shawn changes his mind.

Maybe!

Shawn and Matt,

There's someone interested in the whole package if we can get it transported.

If that doesn't come together, you're 1st and 2nd in line for the tranny.

Anyone know someone going from Colorado to California????

Thanks,
Jeff

I dont know anyone going to ca from co, i will be in co the beginning of may, going to las vegas.

Put me in line also. Definitely interested in the tranny, but probably in the whole thing. My 2f is tired. And I'm in Colorado all the time so no shipping necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom