2F RV cam/ Gear/ Lifters F/S (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
RV cam, with cam gear mounted from my FJ60 2F. About 15k miles on all- with 'new' lifters, all for $100. Not a reground cam, lifters were OEM, not reground.

Sold. Erhh... If it'll fit our 78 40 2f...

By the way, welcome!!!!

It will. I'll be home this afternoon and tomorrow, and work 7-3 this week.

Talk to you mañana!

Oops - for some reason I thought this was a head with this cam etc in it - it's not, so I'm not going to get it - not enough time/inclination for me to put it together and in.

Still sounds like a good deal for somebody looking for a little more out of their 2f with the time to do it...

It's hard enough to find somebody with a 2F equipped truck. Among that small group, then you have to find someone with the motivation and time to do the work. Too bad they aren't OHC motors.

Oops - for some reason I thought this was a head with this cam etc in it - it's not, so I'm not going to get it - not enough time/inclination for me to put it together and in.

Still sounds like a good deal for somebody looking for a little more out of their 2f with the time to do it...

Can't be that hard. A day in the garage. Lots to remove, but a good time to replace all the gaskets and seals on the front, top, and side of the motor and stop them leaks.

If it don't get sold here, it goes on ebay and the $$ goes up a bit............

FYI the rv grind is a good power cam
i run one in my 78 2f
and at $100. you get a gr8 deal.

it's not a hard job to do either.

Thnx, 2Bad. Yeah, it is a good deal. I was looking it all over and am tempted to put 'er in my 2F. Give me an excuse to paint/ seal the side cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom