Wanted 2F oil pan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My engine is leaking oil and it’s clean all around as the oil pan goes up to block. So, it looks like it’s leaking under the oil pan skid plate.

Anyone have an extra oil pan that they’re willing to ship? It’s a ‘76 FJ40 if that makes any difference.
Cheers,
Mike

My engine is leaking oil and it’s clean all around as the oil pan goes up to block. So, it looks like it’s leaking under the oil pan skid plate.

Anyone have an extra oil pan that they’re willing to ship? It’s a ‘76 FJ40 if that makes any difference.
Cheers,
Mike
PM sent

They are $197.00 from Toyota Parts Deal

Last edited:
Thats a good deal if the shipping is reasonable.

Here is link to the oil pan for 1976 2F. I have saved on shipping costs by ordering through my local Toyota dealer. Just call your local dealer, use the exact part numbers for your order. They typically get parts next day or In a couple of days. No shipping. To get the price offered on Toyota Parts Deal for example, just explain to the parts counter person that it’s for an old Landcruiser and the part price quoted is more than what’s being offered online and ask if they can match. 100% success rate so far.

I prefer to order from vendors on MUD as the technical support they give as added value is worth much more than the slight premium they charge for parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom