SOLD 2F Motor for sale (Denver, CO) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m in the process of swapping my 84 FJ60 with a LS3 and won’t have any need for the 2F anymore. The truck was originally taken to a shop to have the rear main seals replaced… when they checked the crankshaft end play it had more play than you'd want for long term use but it is still running just fine, and with a simple thrust bearing replacement it'll be back to new. Aside from that they said they were very impressed with the condition the motor was in. The engine currently has 231289 miles, brand new alternator, brand new water pump, new OEM Toyota oil pan, new oil pan seals, new belts, new hoses, the radiator was recently cleaned/boiled and resealed, new timing cover, and I have most of a OEM motor seal kit for it, the clutch has less than 50miles on it and the flywheel was resurfaced less than 50miles ago. . With all the parts added in the last 6months its a little over $1k in new parts, and I don't have the room to store it anymore so I'm looking to get $1700 for it all.

If you’re interested message me at (303) 902-0091 and if you want to talk to the mechanic who has been working on the truck, let me know and I’ll give you his info.

IMG-1736 (2).JPG

IMG-1737 (1).JPG

IMG-1739 (1).JPG

IMG-1740 (1).JPG

IMG-1741 (1).JPG

Compression #'s would be very beneficial to assessing condition...

Compression #'s would be very beneficial to assessing condition...
The engine is already out so I can’t test that anymore. You’re welcome to talk to the mechanic that’s been workin on it though

If there’s still oil in the crankcase, distributor still in and starter attached, you can compression test.

I talked to my mechanic this morning and he said he would have to reassemble a lot of of the engine to get it tested, if someone is genuinely interested then I’m willing to pay for him to put it all back together for testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom