2F For Sale (Trade) Portland, OR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1987 FJ60 147K Miles - Pulled the engine to put in a 350. Here are the details:
2F Engine
Bosch Plantinum 4 plugs
Bosch Wires-cap-rotor
K&N Filter
Aisin Carb
Header
Intake Manifold

I can send pictures, latest results of DEQ (failed on Nox), service records.

I would like to get $ or trade. Possible trade for lift kit, aftermarket bumper, roof rack, winch, other...

Trev -

I would like to get $700 for the engine without the intake, headers, carb.

I noticed that prices for a lot of the '87 stuff are higher than the older stuff which makes it harder to come to a price. I will entertain any reasonable offers.

Thanks,
Dave.

I'll take the distributor, side panel/pushrod cover, coil, ignitor off it if you are willing to part these out.

CruisinGA -

Not ready to part out just yet.

Dropping the price to $400 for the engine.

Dave.

The 350 is in and the 2F is taking up room in the garage. I would like to sell the whole thing complete with headers, intake, carb, PS pump, Oil pan, flywheel, clutch, etc. Make me an offer.

Thanks,
Dave.

The engine was running fine, but would not pass smog, I suspect because the carb needed a rebuild and I took all the emissions off for the header. I have not put any seals in it, or rebuilt anything on it, it did not burn oil that I could tell, but leaked at the rear main. When I bought it a little over a year ago the compression was great with the highest being 170 the low being 160.

Dave
'87 FJ60
'97 FZJ80

What are you interested in trading? I live outside Portland, St. Helens and have been looking for a 2F.

DJSH, email me. Maybe we could work something out.

UPDATE - Engine sold. Still have headers/intake/carb/air cleaner/ starter/ flywheel

Dave

Ken / 77Fj40 -

Sorry for the delayed response, I have been busy with family stuff lately.

Starter - $40 plus shipping
intake/carb/air cleaner - $400 plus shipping, really would like to get rid of the headers also....$125

Scrounging around the garage I found some smog parts too...SOR calls it "AIR B/P VLV-8/80-8/87 FJ40/FJ60"

Thanks,
Dave.

Chef -

Check you email for pictures.

Dave.

2F For Sale (Trade) Portland, OR -pics

headers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom