For Sale 2f engine and trans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

G

-2F engine- about 3000 miles on since rebuild, was bored out .030, new water pump, hearders with full exhaust system, carberator. slight knocking noise, coming from cam.... besides the nocking noise it runs excellent, will cruise easily at 70+ on high way.
-trans- rebuilt 4sp trans shifts nicely, no problems with it. any other info needed call 330-821-6919 ask for nate or e-mail at fotbal2717@yahoo.com.
- 900 for engine and 450 on trans... or if u want both 1200 on both. i am located in Canton, Ohio. home of the football hall of fame.
nate

Would be willing to deliever at price of gas if both engine and trans bought together.

nate
77 fj40

need help from fellow cruisers in need of engine.. if i can't not sell my engine and trans i am goign to be forced to sell my toyota... price is nogetionable. so please help out. also engine has 96500, on it, but rebuilt has less than 3000.
nate
77 fj40

What year is the motor? Is it drilled for factory power steering? Are the headers and water pump included (and still bolted up)? Any significant leaks?

water pump and headers are included, and bolted up. as well as the full exhaust for it. no leaks that i'm aware of. and its from my 1977 fj40. i can check on the power steering.. not to sure never really worried or cared about puttin it on.
i have lowered price on trans down to $350 bought together will be $1150.
nate

also should have put this in, i have everything to make smog legal for this engine included with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom