For Sale 2f domed pistons oem bearings and gears (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FREE YOU PAY SHIPPING
otherwise they go in the scrap pile.

came out of my 79 40. had some scarring on the cylinder wall due to sitting
bored and went 20 over. lower mileage rig.

set of 6 100
20190418_130343.jpg
20190418_130352.jpg
20190418_130348.jpg
plus shipping

crank and cam gears matching

assorted bearings from front hub . all were good just went new on everything.
have a bag of used main bearings-

Last edited:
100 bucks for pistons anyone? i thought these would be gone in a couple minutes.

hey just saw your message. yes they are original pistons I could measure them out tomorrow and take some pics of each.
i pulled them from my block. my block had some pitting toward the north of one cylinder. in retrospect I should have just used them
it was probably a waste boring it out and all. it would have been fine. so the pistons were fine. i'll have to look in the box see what else i had in the way of parts i think i reused everything else. i can call later. dealing with the baby and dinnner and all that.

My rig is a 76 2f. Tomorrow I’ll have my pistons migged to make certain we match as I have no idea if there was any previous bottom end work done but, I doubt it. Messed up a piston head when a piston seat failed.

if it was bored out previously the piston should be stamped on the top with .20, .50 over etc. eg. had machine shop do my head. 250 bucks. cleaned it chased threads etc. good bang for the buck.

Unfortunately there is so much carbon build up on top of the pistons that I wouldn’t be able to tell. A local shop will mic them tomorrow.

Are they free + shipping? If so, I'll take them. Learning how to rebuild a 1979 2Fengine, and I would to have some parts for references.

Terry i gotta be honest. I have to see if I can put my hands on them. There is the off chance that I did in fact
throw them in the scrap pile. i dont see them where I thought I had em. i'll keep looking and If i find them I'll measure and
get back to you. i cant imagine that I did. but I did put it in the post and I was going through a summer purge when i changed
the ad to free ... sooo.....we'll see. youre first in line.

Terry i gotta be honest. I have to see if I can put my hands on them. There is the off chance that I did in fact
throw them in the scrap pile. i dont see them where I thought I had em. i'll keep looking and If i find them I'll measure and
get back to you. i cant imagine that I did. but I did put it in the post and I was going through a summer purge when i changed
the ad to free ... sooo.....we'll see. youre first in line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom