2F Core for rebuild (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys. I just tore the top end off my 2F to check things out before i stick it in my '74 and it certainly needs a ring and a valve job for starters and I'm sure plenty more if i tore it completely apart. Are any of you purists out there interested in this engine for a rebuild candidate? Its not worth it to me to stick the required money into this engine and still only have the 2F when its all over. I was planning on sticking in a SBC at some point down the road anyway, but I guess we're at that crossroads now. Let me know, thanks! I'll post some pics if you'd like.

Hi guys. I just tore the top end off my 2F to check things out before i stick it in my '74 and it certainly needs a ring and a valve job for starters and I'm sure plenty more if i tore it completely apart. Are any of you purists out there interested in this engine for a rebuild candidate? Its not worth it to me to stick the required money into this engine and still only have the 2F when its all over. I was planning on sticking in a SBC at some point down the road anyway, but I guess we're at that crossroads now. Let me know, thanks! I'll post some pics if you'd like.

Post it up in classifieds. I'm sure someone would want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom