2F Aftermarket Alternator Bracket Kit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

you never said how many you are looking for
off the top of my head I can name 3 members here on mud that most likely have a dozen plus brackets.
I'd say post in the classifieds here on mud, if you don't want to, and want to have some made. go for ity
yeah maybe my memory is bad, I think the most difficult to find was the tensioner, sounds like not needed right now. I have a few on hand here so....

that all looks great, thank you, but my question was if you make the bracket that bolts to the engine that hold the alternator? I will order a few of the tensioner bracket kits from you here soon.

N

oh ?

that BIG Sand Cast metal Cradle Bracket ?

Last edited:

no , i do not

- i have both considered it and thought it out in depth too ....

- i decided to continue on the path of all the varios assy's and hardware topics as a niche specialty as a whole

- i am knee deep on on some various Factor Power Steering mission critical needed parts and some new concept vision stuff to incorporate newer TOYOTA P/S parts for the MANY now disc.

- i would like to PM you if i may , intrigue is upon me..... :idea:

no , i do not

- i have both considered it and thought it out in depth too ....

- i decided to continue on the path of all the varios assy's and hardware topics as a niche specialty as a whole

- i am knee deep on on some various Factor Power Steering mission critical needed parts and some new concept vision stuff to incorporate newer TOYOTA P/S parts for the MANY now disc.

- i would like to PM you if i may , intrigue is upon me..... :idea:
Sure

1682899861943.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you sure about that Greg? I bought them to resell. But if someone decides to do yet another workaround, I’ll be looking at them forever…which definitely wasn’t the plan.

thx for posting Mark, will hit you up when I need more of these....

I like to have MORE of the MIGHTY 12511-60080 stuff too ... :D

020D_2F_2_30889ab0-bc6f-40c5-bd9e-88cff146edd7_2048x.jpg

Last edited:
- i guess this can be called my 2nd 16381- Stainless Steel Pipe Dream :popcorn:

- this did not simply come out of this air , my Solid Mud Buddy @Green Bean , asked me for one for the drivers side , soon after he had his wish .....:idea:

-

Untitled_ef666117-76a0-4b64-b699-15051894505f_2048x.png

A3A0E866-81EF-41CA-9B1D-6F337C67F138_1_2048x.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom