For Sale 2f/2h/12ht h55f input shaft brand new. SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
removed this from a brand new h55f to install an hz style shaft. this part is over 350 dollars from Toyota. 200 plus buyer pays shipping. selling this for a friend.

shaft1.jpg

still available

Well Roma,Loctite here, first post. I have a h55f from a 3B to put in an FJ45 with a H2 engine. I will do a gear count on the input shaft and get back to you to see if is a 26 tooth. |I understand the work involved by reading here and appreciate your input. If you know the 3B to have 26 teeth let me know. I don't want to tear my h42 apart for parts so if it is still available I'll be back.

loctite-
hold on, if you have an early 3B transmission this wont work. Different bearings for early vs late.
look at bearing retainer on front of transmission- if you have "ears" you are ok. If not, you cant fit.

use search function to find image.

loctite-
hold on, if you have an early 3B transmission this wont work. Different bearings for early vs late.
look at bearing retainer on front of transmission- if you have "ears" you are ok. If not, you cant fit.

use search function to find image.

No "ears". a cast in "6" and looks like "X X" in center of hourglass. More research, AArgh. I did read something about bearing fitment and case machining or bearing machining, just thought I would get lucky. . Ears type retainer is listed as for 10/85 -8/87 60 series on cruiserparts. bearing size here is 90mm ID.x40mmx23mm,number nsk 308N,or NUP308. if shaft size is 23mm,should be a go.

read your article

I have to rethink the process, but the early bearings are 90mm diameter, the later are 92mm. depth to c-clip is also different. A later input could be used with an early bearing and case, but the input would have to be machnined for the c-clip or possibly use a different locking system (twin clips?).

might have to go that route,or "loctite."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom