For Sale 2B/3B Injector lines - anyone interested? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RedHeadedStepChild

Proudly wearing my MC1R mutation!
Threads
I recently blew the #3 injector line on my 2B.
So I wouldn't get stranded again, I figured I'd replace all 4 lines.
I am now aware that these are NLA from Mr.T and my preliminary searching tells me no one is making aftermarket versions.
I am getting some used lines from Dan at 4WheelAuto.com to get me back on the road, but I've been toying with the idea of shipping my old lines off to a shop that will do custom bends to have some nice shiny new lines made up.
I have yet to dive too deeply into this, but the initial searching tells me, unless I want to spend a lot of money, I'll likely need to have some multiple of each line made. I'm putting this thread out there to see if there is any interest in a small run of new injector lines for the 3B/2B with the inline pump.

I don;t own a 2/3b, but I think your plan is a good one and hopefully owners will get on board...I would!

This is going to be a problem and a good way to go.

Good luck!

I think they would sell slowly but certainly would sell. I've broken an injection line too on a 3B 800 miles from home. Thankfully 4WheelAuto was able to FedEx me one overnight.

I keep an eye out here for guys parting out anything with a 3B and have bought 3 full spare sets of injection lines to keep on the shelf just in case.

I have 3 complete used sets from B/2B/3B engines on the shelves for a few years now,very little demand for these.I think I am gonna trow mine on Ebay soon.

Joe

I have 3 complete used sets from B/2B/3B engines on the shelves for a few years now,very little demand for these.I think I am gonna trow mine on Ebay soon.

Joe

How much for a set?

Mud price 50$ for a set

Joe

Count me in a for set if you still have them.

All of mine are inline pump lines. And @joekatana 50$ per set is dirt cheap!!!!

I was just trying to clean up the shop , maybe I should take another look to see if there are any left. I am not using any 3B’s anymore so I would rather see these parts go to someone who can use them then collecting dust.
50$ is cheap but at the right location 3B donors are not that expensive neither.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom