Wanted 24volt bj73 left side 3b engine wiring harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello I need the left side of eng. Wiring of a bj73 with 3b diesel engine. is a 1987. Is ok if it's cut as long that I can splice it where most of the glow plugs timer & glow plug relay are located. I need it shipped to 07604 nj. Thank you in advance for your help.

20150209_070133.jpg

I have a good harness from a 81bj42. Let me know if it will work for you

, member: 1145"]I have a good harness from a 81bj42. Let me know if it will work for you[/QUOTE]
Thank you for the quick response would it be possible to send me pic. Of the harness so that I can compare it. I also need the glow plugs relay & timer. Basically everything that has to do with the left side glow plugs wires.

[QTE="LandcruiserNW, post: 9587604, member: 1575"]Hi we have this wiring harness from a 3B in a 70-series. $100 plus shipping - approximately $110. Let us know if you are interested.
Thanks,
LCNW[/QUOTE]
Im Interested sorry for the delay. Response. I'm going on a trip won't be back until the first week of march. You can inbox me the form of payment PayPal. & if you happen to have a picture of the harness that would be awesome. Also would you have the battery tray? I only need the fiberglass part. I have the two bars that holds it thank you so much for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom