24v Off Road Lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

umpqua

GOLD Star
Threads
Does anyone have suggestion on 24v off road lighting? Not real interested in LED and would like an old school look with covers. I'm not finding a lot (any) in 24v. Apparently looking in the wrong place.

Thanks.

These I got from Japan and refurbished/repainted them. Probably the best place to find 24V old school with covers. They are not easy to find though.

IMG_0664.jpg

These I got from Japan and refurbished/repainted them. Probably the best place to find 24V old school with covers. They are not easy to find though.

View attachment 2223346
Very nice. Would you describe them as a driving light or a fog light?

I was about to send you a p.m. than I noticed to the "no LED" part. :)
I might need to go the LED route if nothing else is available. So.....

I wouldn't consider them driving lights but they did work well for me in the fog.

They are Koitos in yellow and the covers came off but I always left them on.

What LED options are available? Just curious.

I do have some old school Fog lights, will check either they are 12 or 24 ..

Ive been looking into the FyrLyt Nemesis 9000. They are Halogen and out-perform most new LEDs.
A plus for you is that they are already 24v. Made in Australia. They also have a more classic look vs the lastest LEDs that look like transformers.

I couldn't recommended the fyrlyts enough. The 250w versions. I have been running them for years now and they are seriously a bright light. Pics don't show it at all but these are in my books the only light that i will drive with. Really nice colour and can be changes from spot to spread beam on the back of the light.

20190919_214850.jpg

Fyrlyts are brilliant lights, x2 on reccomendation.

Hella has 24V H3 bulbs and maybe some others. My 24V headlight bulbs were from Hella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom