Vendor 24v NOS Late Model FJ40 Hazard Switch 84332-60021 ( Triangle Logo Knob ) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
24v NOS Late Model 40 series Hazard Switch

( Restored Triangle Logo Knob )

84332-60021

$165 shipped

DSCN8192.JPG
DSCN8200.JPG
DSCN8201.JPG
DSCN8202.JPG
DSCN8196.JPG

Matt,

I see that the post title has 24V and the switch has that stamped on it, but a part number search matches my non-US, 03/81 BJ40, which is 12V. Do you know if there's a difference? I *kind of* need one of these - need is probably too strong a word! - but want to make sure it's compatible.

Thanks for your expertise, and the products. I'll be frequenting your store a ton more as my build progresses (data plates, fog lights, maybe a barrel connector, switches and more switches, etc...!) Amazing quality and selection.

Regards,
Travis.-

Sorry.... don't mean to dredge up an old add - I misread the date as Nov 2019 when searching for hazard S/W info. Comment stands, but I apologize for reviving the old thread. TDC.-

Last edited:
Matt,

I see that the post title has 24V and the switch has that stamped on it, but a part number search matches my non-US, 03/81 BJ40, which is 12V. Do you know if there's a difference? I *kind of* need one of these - need is probably too strong a word! - but want to make sure it's compatible.

Thanks for your expertise, and the products. I'll be frequenting your store a ton more as my build progresses (data plates, fog lights, maybe a barrel connector, switches and more switches, etc...!) Amazing quality and selection.

Regards,
Travis.-

Sorry.... don't mean to dredge up an old add - I misread the date as Nov 2019 when searching for hazard S/W info. Comment stands, but I apologize for reviving the old thread. TDC.-

no , your fine ....

the 24v Means its 24Volts compatible , I do have other late model

24v pull switches also ........

a unique 6 wire with a 10 pin connector , odd maybe a AU spec thing

or EU ?

and a unique 1 of a kind NOS 24v pull hazard with a rotate dial im still

trying to figure out , maybe a middle east military Convoy option

both dedicated 24v volts

PM me for more details

matt

Matt,

Regards,
Travis.-

Also

I still have several NoS 24v hazard switchs available

including this one too

Your Burn up

or

stalk break off ?

one of the 2 I’m sure

Matt,

Regards,
Travis.-

Did you ever find your needed 24v VOLT specialty switch ?

i have 2 new ones i acquired over the holidays , both are 24V VOLTs

specific ...........

let me know how i can help

thanks matt

Hey Matt,

I only needed the 12V switch, and was just confused as to why it’d be stamped 24V. But our conversation the other day cleared it up.
I’ll ping ya for more good stuff in another 30 days or so - received the last box and am working steadily on that, and also have a bunch of travel coming up so won’t be ordering too much for a while.

Hey Matt,

I only needed the 12V switch, and was just confused as to why it’d be stamped 24V. But our conversation the other day cleared it up.
I’ll ping ya for more good stuff in another 30 days or so - received the last box and am working steadily on that, and also have a bunch of travel coming up so won’t be ordering too much for a while.

10-4 .........

Did you ever find your needed 24v VOLT specialty switch ?

i have 2 new ones i acquired over the holidays , both are 24V VOLTs

specific ...........

let me know how i can help

thanks matt

I might have need for a 24v switch. I am trying to find out if it is the switch or the relay on my BJ41

I might have need for a 24v switch. I am trying to find out if it is the switch or the relay on my BJ41

i have in-stock Every TOYOTA part# 24v Volts pull switch's toyota made including , all the NON-USA ones as well ...................

- i am not as familiar with the relay flashers , but i have some

a photo or part # would help .

let me know how can help .,,.....

thanks matt

DSCN8200 - Copy.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom