24v led kit for a HJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I've searched for hours in the forum for a 24v led kit for a HJ60, but found nothing. I found some solutions, but nothing close to a simple 24v led kit (dash, rear lights, etc.).

Anyone has an idea where I can get that, or at least all the code for the 24v bulbs?

Thanks

Salut Laurent,

I have LED dome lights and LED rear flasher installed. I've previously bought a kit that was suppose to be 24v compatible, but burn both of my dome lights lens.

Tim seems to have be more successful than me sourcing 24v LED.

Nice!!

Thanks, exactly what I need!

I'll be ordering soon.

I also need to repair the wiring in the dash, the original owner installed some gadget and the dash lights are not even lighting up :(

Found this for the codes:

High & low beam headlamp
H6024
Parking light
Front turn signal
Rear turn signal
Tail light
Stop light
License plate
Back up light
Front sidemarker
Step/Courtesy light
DE3425

What 24v bulb would fit in the 67 spot? Would a T10 led fit?

I got together with electrical engineer/LED guru George Scolaro and made some LEDs that I'm selling on the 80s forum. The LEDs can handle anything from a few volts to about 50 volts. They work fine in 24V systems and will only draw about 50 to 100 milliamps. They're not cheap but they won't burn out and will last virtually forever. They also put out a lot of light.

DSC_6300.jpg

A lot more pictures here on my Flickr page.

DSC_6300.jpg

I replaced my dash lights to 24v t10 LEDs with 5 LEDs on them. I converted others to LED when I was in there.

Just ordered a 24led panel and two 48 led smd panels for the dome and map lights. All in 24v

I may look at getting some bright ass reverse lifts soon too. I have my eye on some 50W bulbs.

Also looking at some 20" led bars for the top of the bullbar. My options are
- 12 x 10w single row LEDs
- 24 x 10w double row LEDs
- 24 x 5w double row LEDs

Decisions... I think I am going to get other stuff done before I pull the trigger on that so I can be fully set up to bolt and wire it on. Need another bracket for the top of my ARB bar

I replaced my dash lights to 24v t10 LEDs with 5 LEDs on them. I converted others to LED when I was in there.

Just ordered a 24led panel and two 48 led smd panels for the dome and map lights. All in 24v

I may look at getting some bright ass reverse lifts soon too. I have my eye on some 50W bulbs.

Also looking at some 20" led bars for the top of the bullbar. My options are
- 12 x 10w single row LEDs
- 24 x 10w double row LEDs
- 24 x 5w double row LEDs

Decisions... I think I am going to get other stuff done before I pull the trigger on that so I can be fully set up to bolt and wire it on. Need another bracket for the top of my ARB bar

I am currently running LED tail/brake lights reverse lights and front parking lights. The most impressive ones are the reverse lights and the front parking lights. I also have the dome light converted (very bright! Came in handy in the recent hunting trip!) and ordered the rear cargo light as well at the same time, but the vendor sent me the wrong one. They're sending the correct (smaller one) to me FOC.

One must be careful about LEDs IMO because they sometimes say they're for 24v when they're not. I bought a set for the front blinkers. They blinked a total of 6 flashes and promptly died. I was refunded my (small) money. When they flashed tough, I can tell you these buggers were bright!! Almost like strobe lights!

The reverse light bulbs are extremely powerful...imagine, if you have it, like a Fenix LD10 at full power. Its still not enough in the bush (for me), and that's only because I've tinted my rear glasses to be almost full blackout.

For flashers, you need the electronic flasher module, which I found for only $6.00 or so. The pinouts are revered, so you can't just plug it in, but they are the correct pinouts, so all one needs to do is rig a couple of wires. When I finally get my LED turn signals, at least I will be ready for them.

As a side story.... I also run the Trailer logic circuit, and whilst I had misgivings that the electronic flasher and LED taillight might cause problems, all these vanished. In fact, what was interesting was that the trailer I was pulling, which belonged to my buddy, had a really hokey setup where the ground was a spring clip that had to be attached to the trailer tongue. It apparently grounded on the hitch ball. Well, after coming over the nightmare Lilooet-Pemberton highway and reaching home, I realized that the clip had long lost its spring, and yet the trailer lights were working fine.

I was going to start a new thread on this, but found this old one to revive. I am in need of some LED light upgrades for my 24v Hj60. I was wondering how any of these light purchased in this thread have held up over the last 4 years? Any other experience with people getting 24v LEDs would be appreciated.

It would be great if there was a complete kit that could be swapped in. But I am looking at parking, running, reverse lights as well as dash and dome lights. Just curious if anyone has had good experiences with any particular companies or products. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom