For Sale 24v electrical from HJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
At this point i have a complete 24V truck with all the electrical except the EDIC, although I do have the controller for it. Good for someone doing a diesel swap w/man transmission.

Let me know what you need and I will give you the price and shipping cost. As it sells I will post up what is sold.

Also, this truck has a complete A/C system.

image.jpg
image.jpg

EDIC controller SOLD.

Chicken crank windows and power doors locks is what this truck has. What are you looking for?

Does it have the toyota hood eblem?

No.....this is a 60 series truck. Hood emblems only came on 70 series trucks

Thanks. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for a 70 series being parted out. I think my truck had one added at some point in it's life and now I have 2 holes I need to fill.

I think I should clarify that a little further. I believe only Non-North American 70series trucks came with hood emblems. See them a lot on middle eastern trucks.

Do you have the 24V alternator with vacuum pump assembly?
Are the glow plugs worth salvaging?

That thing is pretty cool looking. I think the other guy was talking about the toyota symbol though.

Is the 24V LHD front wiper motor still available? Do you have the wiring harness from the blower motor speed control to the blower motor resistor?

Did this have AC? If so would like to buy wiring harness. How much for full wire harness? Pls pm me.

Interested in the glow plug controller (if LHD, by the drivers footwell).

Is the 24V LHD front wiper motor still available? Do you have the wiring harness from the blower motor speed control to the blower motor resistor?
I will have a look for you on both items.

I think I do have the controller. Let me have a look for it.

2nd in line for glow controller

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom