24v Driving light bulbs ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Normandy Park Wa. ........now in San Diego Ca.
OK....I have been to Auto Zone, Pep Boys, Napa, etc. There are no real truck stops here in SoCal. and have had 0 luck finding 24v bulbs for my hella 550 driving lights..interested in a couple 70w and a couple 100w. In my search I might have as well been looking for a 3 armed, four headed, green racoon...they looked at me as if I just landed on the planet...... In a previous thread I posted, people were saying that they had no trouble finding them.....but all those posts came from brothers north of the border.

Can anyone source me some here in the US for a decient price..?.....OR,

Can someone on the other side of the arches hook me up, I can repay via PayPal for lights and postage :)

Last edited:
Anyone???????????????

Does Rallylights not carry them?

I've heard truck stops might be a good place to look for them as well. (Going from memory though).

If you can't, I should be able to pick up some from IPF, as well as possibly another (or two) manufacturers.

Good luck and LMK if I can help!

Mot:)

Does Rallylights not carry them?

I've heard truck stops might be a good place to look for them as well. (Going from memory though).

If you can't, I should be able to pick up some from IPF, as well as possibly another (or two) manufacturers.

Good luck and LMK if I can help!

Mot:)

Y yes....
yes they do, Thanks Mot. :beer: ..been looking for a while

I think that Steve at Man-a-fre can get them. Give him a call. He told me he thought he could find them for me in that past. I have also heard that you can get bulbs from truckstops. Seems like SOR might carry them too. IPF and Hella list these parts on there websites (I seem to recall). get a part number and call a distributor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom