Wanted 24V Charge Lamp Relay (27790-57010) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

izula

Eating a gutter sandwich
SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for a usable 24V charge lamp relay part number 27790-57010. Anybody have one that they are looking to part with?
Thanks!

One or more of the diodes in the relay are not working properly. Once I figure out what the zener breakdown voltages are for the two diodes, I'll be able to track down other issues in the charging system (I'm assuming the relay is a symptom, not the problem...)

One or more of the diodes in the relay are not working properly. Once I figure out what the zener breakdown voltages are for the two diodes, I'll be able to track down other issues in the charging system (I'm assuming the relay is a symptom, not the problem...)
The reason I ask, I thought my charge relay was playing up, but made no difference when replaced, it worked out that was the alternator stator was earthing out intermittently, was was just rebuilt, had to install and rip out 3 times before got to the bottom of the issue

I may have to do the same. I've finally sourced a working relay and it has not solved the issues. At least I can now specify the correct diodes for homemade solutions. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom