24v Bulb part Numbers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
bcfishingreports.com
Many of the diesels, especially JDMs, run on a 24v electrical system. Sometimes it's easier to find replacement 24v bulbs if you already have the part number in hand.

With that thought in mind, post up any part numbers that you use, specifying its application, in this thread.

This post will be linked to our International FAQ.

Thanks.

Some BJ74 24v bulb part numbers.

I'll start with a few: (Toyota Part Numbers)

1) Dashboard Peanut Bulb, sz Small: 90981-11022.
Application: Climate Controls, Cigarette Lighter, etc.

2) Dashboard Peanut Bulb (Small) Green Plastic Sleeve: 90339-04014.

3) Dashboard Peanut Bulb, sz Medium: 99134-12030.
Application: Instrument Cluster, E-brake indicator, etc.

4) Rear Combination Signal Light: 90981-16015.
Application: Rear Brake/Running light.

5) Rear Single Element Light: 90981-16014.
Application: Rear Turn signal (possibly also front turn signal), Reverse (?).

6) Front Single Element Light: 90981-16016.
Application: Front Running light.

Thanks Stone,

Good thinking. Much better to share rather than answering just my email. :)

B

Do you buy from Lordco or somewhere else? The guy at Tsawwassen Lordco did not recognize the part numbers.

B

24 Volt Bulbs from Gregg Distributors, Calgary;
Instrument panel - GE-13256 5W
Stop / Turn (double filament)
Clearence - GE-1683 (single filament)
Maker - Wagner 1251
Headlight ;H4 - GE-13342 (75/70W)

Should be available at any auto / electrical distributors.

Last edited:
A2B in a TLC said:
Thanks Stone,

Good thinking. Much better to share rather than answering just my email. :)

B

Ditto on that :)

Thanks Stone... Looking into the FogLight Bulb at Lordco... Did you have a part number for that one?

Stone said:
Hi Petra:

You foglights take an H3 bulb, and the Hella 24V H3 bulb part numbers are as follows:

-70W 78145

-100W 78132

Thanks Stone... You are an awesome help.. :beer:

I'll second that . Thanks for the info. :cheers:

ARB H3 bulb numbers from Noah:

HB24130 (24 volt 130W H3)
HB12110 (12 volt 110W H3)

Great 24V Bulb Source..

Hey Guys, I used to work with an outfit who supplies virtually any lamp - locomotive, marine whathave-u

www.specialtybulb.com (Langley BC)

Not much of a website, but even if you have no part number, send them a fax sketch of the lamp and any #'s on it, they will have it or get it and at a reasonable price!

(how about a set of locomotive headlamps PAR56 24V - those will light up the sky)

Out here in chilliwack I have had no luck getting 24V lights from lordco, but either Toyota or NAPA have everything in stock usually. And you can usually get a better deal at NAPA.

In a BJ42:

Dual-filament bulbs (stop/tail): 1662
Single-filament bulbs (turn/reverse): 1683

NAPA numbers (both were in stock in Boulder, CO store this morning) are "LMP 1662" and 1683.

24Volts Dashboard light bulbs for BJ 71

hi there!
I am in need of finding 24 Volts Light Bulbs for my BJ71, especifically for the dashboard (speedometer, gauges). Mine are brown and cordless. Not sure of their part numbers. Do you know them? I see that you had some part number for some, I wonder if they're the same.
IMG_0556.jpg

In a BJ42:

Dual-filament bulbs (stop/tail): 1662
Single-filament bulbs (turn/reverse): 1683

NAPA numbers (both were in stock in Boulder, CO store this morning) are "LMP 1662" and 1683.

I just wanted to report that when I went to nappa to order these hoping my hj60 was close enough:

LMP 1662:
1. I could only buy 10 at a time but they were 1.42 each no biggie
2. The lamp is keyed to install only one way into the socket which is reversed from what the toyota socket wants. The tail light is supposed to be dimmer than the break light. With the LMP 1662 you will get the reverse effect (a brighter tail light and a dimmer break light).
3. There are a number of solutions to this that i thought of which include; A) dont use them B) Reverse the wire harness to match C) skid off one of the nubs on the bulb so you can slide it in the socket backwards from what was intended to match what is needed.

LMP 1683:
1. I could also only buy 10 at a time and they were like 4 bucks each.
2. I did not buy them because im a cheap :censor:

Hope this helps...

Last edited:
Thanks for the info on the NAPA bulbs.

If you need a 24v brake light bulb and don't want to wait for mail order, they have them at the CAT dealer up on I-17, part 9X4492. Toyota dealership can order bulbs as well, typically takes a couple days to a week to come in. Neither place is cheap.

Most of this info got consolidated into the diesel part number thread:
forum.ih8mud.com/printthread.php?t=42417

Thanks for the info on the NAPA bulbs.

If you need a 24v brake light bulb and don't want to wait for mail order, they have them at the CAT dealer up on I-17, part 9X4492. Toyota dealership can order bulbs as well, typically takes a couple days to a week to come in. Neither place is cheap.

Most of this info got consolidated into the diesel part number thread:
forum.ih8mud.com/printthread.php?t=42417

Great info! I will reluctantly admit :eek: i chose option C from my solution space and skidded the nub of one side so i could jam it in backwards, worked great! i also modified the bulb to work as a running light as well. However i wouldnt recomend anyone do this. i have prep'ed a few of these for various sockets and keep them in the glove box.

Sorry if i rehashed somthing that was in the parts list sticky :whoops: i know how much trouble folks go through to consolidate info like that and here i missed it. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom