Wanted 24V Alternator for 13B-T 1987 BJ74 Or Rebuild Service Recommendation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for a 24V alternator for a 1987 BJ74 with 13B-T engine. Toyota part number is 27040-56050 Denso part number is 100213-0540. It has an internal regulator. Does anyone know a good place to get it rebuilt? I took it to a local rebuild shop and they said they can't rebuild it.

Looks like you can get aftermarket regulator and oe brushes off of partsouq. Shouldn't be too hard to replace those parts yourself.

Screenshot_20220416-145200_Chrome.jpg

Mine blew a winding a few months ago.
No one in VA would touch it.

These guys rewound it, replaced brushes, etc. precision power inc
They sub out the rewinding so it required 4 weeks to get it back.

I bought a "new" Chinese alternator that turned out to be a rebuilt alt for a 12HT.
alt

I just fought my internally regulator alternator. My rotor went bad and no one reminds those. Swapped out a external regulated rotor and did new brushes, regulator and she works fine now. But I was ready to switch to external regulator. Easy to find the regulator and alternator. Bermantec in Netherlands has a very close match new. JNDA-110 but h
The vac5pump is a little different. Had to go to a Parker hydronic store to get the right parts to making work. So I have a back up. Oh and the wiring harness would really be my most complex thing when and if I need to convert over. Good luck! I did find a connector.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom