For Sale 24' X 8.5' Enclosed Car Hauler Trailer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have 2010 model 24' x 8.5' enclosed car trailer manufactured by Middlebury Trailers, Inc. It has the drive on, fold down rear door and a side entry door. Each axle has electric brakes that are rated at 5200 lbs. each. Opening height of the rear door is about 75".

It has nice locking cabinets in the front. It also has an AC breaker box to connect to line voltage. Overhead lights and wall outlets are fed from the breaker box. It also has DC lights inside. All lights are good.

Tires are like new. The spare is new. Trailer looks and pulls great. Never been hit or wrecked. The trailer has dings on the roof from a hail storm. They are not visible unless you are on the roof. As a result of the hail damage the trailer was written off by the insurance company. I will sale with a bill of sale. Cannot find title.

$4000
I may be interested in trading for a convertible, muscle car, or full size truck. I can throw in my Autozam mini dump truck on the right trade

IMG_0274.jpeg

IMG_0275.jpeg

IMG_0276.jpeg

IMG_1876.jpeg

IMG_1878.jpeg

Last edited:
I have 2010 model 24' x 8.5' enclosed car trailer manufactured by Middlebury Trailers, Inc. It has the drive on, fold down rear door and a side entry door. Each axle has electric brakes that are rated at 5200 lbs. each. Opening height of the rear door is about 75".

It has nice locking cabinets in the front. It also has an AC breaker box to connect to line voltage. Overhead lights and wall outlets are fed from the breaker box. It also has DC lights inside. All lights are good.

Tires are like new. The spare is new. Trailer looks and pulls great. Never been hit or wrecked. The trailer has dings on the roof from a hail storm. They are not visible unless you are on the roof. As a result of the hail damage the trailer was written off by the insurance company. I will sale with a bill of sale. Cannot find title.

$4000
I may be interested in trading for a convertible, muscle car, or full size truck. I can throw in my Autozam mini dump truck on the right trade

View attachment 2290613

View attachment 2290614

View attachment 2290615

View attachment 2290616

View attachment 2290617

Sold pending payment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom