23rd annual Town Of Mount Pleasant Christmas Parade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just got the line up for the parade...we are #29, still kind of close to the front, but shouldn't be too bad.
I plan to make a banner of some kind next week
You may want to check with Hunter in Walterboro, he has a print shop. Let me know if you want me to reach out to him.

We will plan to meet at the Brookgreen Shopping center around 3:00.
There are 4 places we can go eat there, we can choose there.
They're monitoring the weather and make a decision by 12 noon Sunday if they need to cancel.
Right now they are not planning on it.

Sweet, will leave me time to attach the lights. I don't feel like driving on I526 with them on. I don't think they are hurricane speed rated. :)

I was thinking the same thing

Just checked the weather...the rain is supposed to be gone way before the parade starts...we should be fine for decorating

Sorry to hear that, that puts down to 7, @RickM cant make it either
@greenseaman is coming to ride with me, maybe he can bring the hundy

Just in...the rain is supposed to stop before the parade

upload_2018-12-9_12-11-45.png

I'm hoping it will let up enough for me to finish changing the drive belts.

I was going to send this...thanks, Tim

Looks like @greenseaman will be riding with me in the chick'n

Hey!!
The sun is out...
WHOO HOO !!!!

Way to represent hardy fellas! We didn't make it to even see the parade this year. The questionable wx and having family in town for the weekend had us going a different direction. Sorry we missed it but glad to see some of y'all were able to get together! (Also glad to see someone still wearing shorts!!) I'll keep a lookout for the 2019 calendar though and try to make some Hamoms, brews, and other fun get togethers.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Sorry we didn’t make it as well this year! I had two kids sick all week long. One then the other then back...ugh. Looks like you had lots
of fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom