23rd annual Town Of Mount Pleasant Christmas Parade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm turning in the registration for the parade tomorrow.
It will be held December 9 this year at 5:30 pm.
As in the past, all vehicles must have lights.
They are going South again this year, starting at Mill St (North side of Shem Creek), and going to Patriots Point.
Space is limited, I have asked for 8 spots as in the past, hopefully we'll get them.
I know it's early, but I did see Christmas stuff out in Wal-Mart yesterday.
First 8 to reply are most likely in....

I'm in with the Chick'n

If you need an FJC to represent, I'm in.

BTW, friend asking if he can have a beer while cruising down coleman in the parade :)

Lights, I assume you mean Xmas decoration on the veeeeeehicle

Technically no, I don't know if I would, there's a huge police presence walking, driving , motorcycles, wouldn't be worth it to me.
But, I don't drink, so.....

The FJC is welcome, might get a few more involved

Do you work anymore or are you one of those who travel full time?
I definitely work. Since my father in law’s passing in December, my wife has aggressively pursued traveling to new places. It was her dad’s dream and his health failed before he got to see the things he wanted to see. It’s been one hell of a ride the past few months but April is the end of school. Again. So work, fun, repeat.

Edit: man, just read that and it sounded like I was yelling! D’oh! I’m missing my LC family as of late and hoping we can get together soon. Oh, and I have a Quad you need to try, Tim.

Last edited:
I definitely work. Since my father in law’s passing in December, my wife has aggressively pursued traveling to new places. It was her dad’s dream and his health failed before he got to see the things he wanted to see. It’s been one hell of a ride the past few months but April is the end of school. Again. So work, fun, repeat.

Edit: man, just read that and it sounded like I was yelling! D’oh! I’m missing my LC family as of late and hoping we can get together soon. Oh, and I have a Quad you need to try, Tim.
th

I went to the meeting with @Beau Diddly on Wednesday and we are in. We have 10 that are hoping to ride, and I will have to check and see if they will let us have that many. I asked for 8, which they did allow. As far as I know, they let the Corvette club have 10.
I will confirm that before I email them.
Here's the list
1) dbenke
2) @Beau Diddly
3) @ErikinSC
4) @dustin weaver
5) @Salty Dog
6) @girraffe
7) @SilverbackLlama
8) @NamelessStain
9) @RickM
10) @southerncruiser62

I'll see what I can do and get back soon.

You can take me off the list. My Christmas party for my job is actually going to be that weekend so I won’t be able to make it down from Columbia now. :(

Sorry to hear, Dustin, see you next year.

Just got the line up for the parade...we are #29, still kind of close to the front, but shouldn't be too bad.
I plan to make a banner of some kind next week

working on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom