22R Lift Options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an 1984 22R 4X4 that I am looking to put a lift on. Anyone know of best and affordable options? It’s seems a lot of companies that offered kits in the past have discontinued distribution. I have only found Trail Gear lift kit, but 3k just for the kit seems a little pricey. On the low end Rough Country offers a kit for $500 which seems too cheap and I question quality. Would love OME but can’t seem to find anything out there. Any recommendations are appreciated
521E7B7B-BE5C-43BC-A37E-7EB79EF918A2.jpeg
View attachment 2479606

How much lift are you looking for? For OME I could call Cruiser Outfitters.

That truck already looks lifted.

Beautiful truck by the way!

"Rough Country" is appropriately named, or maybe it should be called "Rough Ride".

OME is not that hard to find and I'm sure the kits are still available.

Are you looking for a lift or a suspension upgrade, there is a difference

Just bought an 84’ 4x4 pickup. Looking to do a basic lift. Any suggestions on what works best for the solid axel?

In your first post from February you had street tires, and it looks like no lift. You asked back then about a lift, and most of us said OME with 31" tires since you wanted to keep it somewhat factory looking. Now it looks like it has some lift, and you are asking again about OME. I'm confused. The original thread.

Nice tire choice. I'm a little surprised you went with the KM3's instead of the KO2's. I suspect you are able to keep up with your LC100 series buddies with those.

So far I’m pretty happy with Ironman stuff. Fairly inexpensive and seems like decent quality

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom