SOLD 22" Cook Partner from Partner Steel Co. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dustin Messina

SILVER Star
Threads
Won this is a raffle and do not have use for it. I have the 22" and this is taken from the website linked. "We have incorporated some important features requested by users. This stove has the burners spaced 12" apart to more easily accommodate 10" pans. Additionally, the grill spacing has been reduced over the burner plates so that a small coffee cup can be warmed. The windscreen is a standard feature with this stove. Griddle and stand is available. 12 x 22 x 3 1/2, 17lbs. A Partner Steel carry bag is available for when the stove is not in use. You can specify the gas connection on the left or right end. "

$300 Shipped or $275 picked up in Brandon, MS or would trade for a JetBoil Genesis Campfire Cooking System

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.png

1.jpg

I will probably be going through Branson, MS Next week. Maybe by Thursday.
Let me know if you have any interest. Its a great stove.

I have an 18inch one, was thinking about getting that 22inch for my 18 wheeler, which is what I will be in when i cruise through MS

I have an 18inch one, was thinking about getting that 22inch for my 18 wheeler, which is what I will be in when i cruise through MS
I am impressed with the quality of these stoves. Super solid.

I love my 22”. This is a smoking deal as these are pretty much made to order and NEVER go on sale.

Someone got a great deal on the last stove they will ever have to buy.

Nothing better!

8BAB3889-5344-4A9E-BB5B-28E0E0FE43E9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom