21st annual Coal Mine Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.sdsysdesign.com
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages...
Registration is now open for the 21st annual Coal Mine Cruiser Classic!!!
We are excited to announce that all of the wheeling will be at Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area this year!
Please see registration links for more details. http://gclcli.com/coal-mine-cruiser-classic/

For those that are interested, we're offering 2 different "overland" trips as well. These each have a 5 vehicle limit, so if you're into that sort of thing, don't delay.

From Steve Scott, President of GCLC.

I posted this awhile back to thank our vendors. Now I’m posting it to thank them again and announce that this year at CMCC 2020, there will not be a raffle.
While we love being able to support @thejillianfund we don’t believe now is the right time to be soliciting donations from companies and people we consider our friends as they are potentially facing hardships to their livelihood due to the current shutdowns etc.

As of now: CMCC is still planned for July 8-13. We will revisit as needed in the coming month or so.
Over the next few days(weeks) we will repost all the shoutouts from last year.
Please continue to support all of our vendors as well as any small business you frequent to the best of your ability!

Because we can’t do our normal raffle, I’ve added a link below if you want to contribute directly to The Jillian Fund.
The Jillian Fund · Thank you for supporting The Jillian Fund!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom