20th Annual Coal Mine Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice Larry we should wheel together! You bringing the 70 again?

Yes, the 70 is central to our plan. However if the grandson comes along, then my bride will very likely come too. If that happens, we will need to switch to the 80.

Will your son be your co-pilot again this year?

Yep JJ is most definitely coming. He had a great time last year and is looking forward to it.

I'll be there Thursday and Saturday. This keeps the home front happy(ier) and actually works out pretty well for me. I'll have the newly beautified truck to hit the trails with.

Ha! I'm more bi....

I now have two Toyotas and a Jeep.

Picked it up from my father in law in NC over Memorial day weekend. He is 84 and couldn't get in and out of it any more. Been working to freshen it up.

20190615_105718.jpg

Last edited:
Give 'em the Mud wave...

Nice Larry we should wheel together! You bringing the 70 again?

I am eating my words ...

Yesterday the 70 decided to develop a head gasket leak (or possibly a crack in the head) which is allowing combustion gases into the coolant system. With this going on, she would not make the trip. Nice of her to show it now rather than in the middle of the trip.

So I made the decision to switch to the 80 which required new tires for her this morning. This will be the first trip into the woods for the 80, so it will be a learning experience for me (wheeling a large whale with an automatic tranny).

See you all on Wednesday pending now new issues bite me in the arse.

Also still wondering if guys are going up wheeling on Weds or not? Trying to get my week sorted on where to be and when.

Also still wondering if guys are going up wheeling on Weds or not? Trying to get my week sorted on where to be and when.
I'm planingon showing up to wheel Wedensday to wheel nice and early. I'm not sure what level at this time.

Cool ... I will be there Weds morning too then

Truck is stuck and won't run without blowing a fuse. We are trying to winch to a better spot.

20190711_143303.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom