20th anniversary since bmt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mcdesignsoffroad.com
I know a few of you guys here are former or current AF. Today marks 20 years since I raised my hand and went off to San Antonio.

Fast forward to today-I was trying to find my recruiter knowing he had retired and moved his family to TC.

He owns the TC guitar company. I can’t wait for a time to get up there to have lunch and reconnect.

I’m posting this here because I’m curious if any of you @TCEd or @ElviMcCoy know the shop or “Geno”.

I know a few of you guys here are former or current AF. Today marks 20 years since I raised my hand and went off to San Antonio.

Fast forward to today-I was trying to find my recruiter knowing he had retired and moved his family to TC.

He owns the TC guitar company. I can’t wait for a time to get up there to have lunch and reconnect.

I’m posting this here because I’m curious if any of you @TCEd or @ElviMcCoy know the shop or “Geno”.
This place possibly Homepage - Traverse City Guitar Company - https://tcguitarcompany.com/

Regarding BMT. Spent one hot summer at Lackland than Sheppard for school and 3.5 years in the second basement at Offutt.

Congrats on reaching the 20 year mark, Matt!

This was last Monday morning when I was working to get back to Selfridge.

0625ABCB-F6AB-40BE-AC86-46EB419B1A5C.jpeg

20 years!!!!! Congrats and many thanks.

Geno owns TC guitar. He is a very dear friend. His business partner Tim Harding is really the only guy I let work on my guitars. I just dropped off two for a gig I have in a few weeks up in Minneapolis. Geno is a great guy. He is a luthier and has a line of hand made guitars, basses and Ukes called Aenesis. He is right downtown. South side of the street on the east end of Front St. Right next to the parking garage. It’s a great shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom