SOLD 20in Tundra Wheels with spacers for 100 series LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tundra wheels with tires. 20in rims, all four in excellent shape. I had them on my 100 series 2015 Land Cruiser but put the stock wheels back on. They look pretty good on a Land Cruiser and I have the spacers if you want. Tires are Goodyear Wrangler SR-A and have at least a year's tread left, probably more. 275/55R20. Stamp on rim says 20x8J. Not sure exactly what Toyota models this fits but probably more than just the Tundra. These are really nice factory 20in wheels, way nicer than the plastic crap everyone puts on their trucks these days.

20170512_160058.jpg

20170513_154022.jpg

I just picked up a set of these wheels today. What kind of spacers did you use and do you mind selling those separate?

Thanks!
-Mark

Sent you PM

I don't know if they are necessary or not. The PO had it set up that way and I put the 18s back on. I think he said they looked funny but I can't recall if it was anything more like rubbing. He had the tire size on the 20s that would correspond with stock height and width so the spacers may have merely been for looks

Just about to make a trade for these exact same wheels for my 100 series. Are the spacers necessary for these to fit?
Spacers are not necessary for these wheels.

Are these wheels still available? Will you sell them without the tires?

Sorry, sold these locally last week and forgot to update.

SOLD
is there a way to mark as sold or delete the thread so no one waste their time looking? Thanks

Sorry, sold these locally last week and forgot to update.

Okay cool, no problem. Curious, would you be able to share the price? Would be helpful for me to get an understanding of how much these wil go for. Thank you!

I sold them local for $450. The guy had a Sequoia and wanted a spare set of factory rims to put snow tires on.

did you sell the spacers too?

I did

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom