For Sale 203/Split Case Doubler (OR) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a 203 to splitcase doubler for an FJ60 or some other LandCruiser project you may want to put it in. One of the simplest ways to do a V8 conversion into a cruiser while also giving the options of a second low range for wheeling. Split case is from a 1985 FJ60 and was just rebuilt. I'm looking for a shorter option for my project, so this is for sale.
$1000, not separating cases.

Can you post a couple photos? Was the setup ever run? Are the shifters included? Does the NP205 stay in gear? Thanks!

How long is the setup, flange to flange including the adapter? Is the adapter for the newer 6-bolt 4l60 output? Thanks, interested in seeing a picture.

How long is the setup, flange to flange including the adapter? Is the adapter for the newer 6-bolt 4l60 output? Thanks, interested in seeing a picture.
Overall length is ~18" including the adapter. The adapter is for the first gen 4l60e with the attached bellhousing, 4 bolt, same as the TH350. There is a new boot for the shift rod, I just haven't installed it as I was trying to figure out shifter options.
20160704_110700.jpg
20160704_110711.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom