2023 Toyota Sequoia - 3rd Generation REVEALED (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1 capstone coming in...

from the dealer... :rofl:

We only have one coming in by the end of the month. Did you want to do a deposit on it? The price will be MSRP plus dealer prep. Dealer prep is anywhere from $8,995.00 up too $23,485.00.

Texas Toyota of Grapevine

Why don’t they call it what it is, “Market Adjustment” or markup. Ridiculous.

I have a late September production TRD pro coming. Expect it to land around Halloween I’m guessing. I swallowed a 5k ADM only because I was able to get 5k more on my 392 wrangler trade than I paid. I could justify it seeing as my tenure in jeep land, while fun, was preplanned to be short.

I have a late September production TRD pro coming. Expect it to land around Halloween I’m guessing. I swallowed a 5k ADM only because I was able to get 5k more on my 392 wrangler trade than I paid. I could justify it seeing as my tenure in jeep land, while fun, was preplanned to be short.
What region or city is this in? Congrats!

The only two I've found that have a build date / spec sheet are getting marked up $20k & $25k 🤦‍♂️

They had a TRD Pro at OXE. First time I saw one. I think it looks good.

IMG_4793.JPG

I can't wait until this time next year when these same dealers will be outright begging people to come in and buy new and they have to throw every single possible extra at you in order to make the deal happen.

We saw a Capstone in person for the first time yesterday, we dig it. I think we will be seriously considering one next year.

NlC2Qfh.jpg

Seemed like a good review. They did a good job of pointing out the big loss of cargo space - over 30 cubic feet.

Would love to see real world mileage. I get 18 highway in my 2021 4x4. So looks like only a few mpg better.

I am yet to see anyone explain the usefulness of the electric motor. Other than 0-60, I don’t see any value add vs added cost, complexity and the cargo space loss

Seemed like a good review. They did a good job of pointing out the big loss of cargo space - over 30 cubic feet.

Would love to see real world mileage. I get 18 highway in my 2021 4x4. So looks like only a few mpg better.

I am yet to see anyone explain the usefulness of the electric motor. Other than 0-60, I don’t see any value add vs added cost, complexity and the cargo space loss

The new sequoia seems to be about the same size as my HZJ77 from the firewall back. I was parked next to one briefly.

Last edited:
We have an 06 and a 21 sequoia for family hauling duties. We got rid of a 2016 LC and switched to the sequoia for better third row seating (4 kids) and room in the back to put a fridge (a ARB 37 or 50l *barely* fits) and our dog.

The newest iteration of the sequoia wouldn't work for our big family. The new ones, except the TRD PRO, are all pretty ugly IMO! But what do I know, the one for $98k that someone posted above is no longer on the website, so someone must've been impressed enough with the "$17,393 dealer installed packages & accessories" to take it home!!!

We have an 06 and a 21 sequoia for family hauling duties. We got rid of a 2016 LC and switched to the sequoia for better third row seating (4 kids) and room in the back to put a fridge (a ARB 37 or 50l *barely* fits) and our dog.

The newest iteration of the sequoia wouldn't work for our big family. The new ones, except the TRD PRO, are all pretty ugly IMO! But what do I know, the one for $98k that someone posted above is no longer on the website, so someone must've been impressed enough with the "$17,393 dealer installed packages & accessories" to take it home!!!
A sucker born every day to pay that markup.

My sequoia pro was slated for sept 29 production and unfortunately is stuck at the factory in “processing” I guess they don’t have the roof racks and might even be delivering them sans roof rack. That would be pretty lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom