2023 Cruiser Summit-2nd Annual Oceanside, CA 2/25/23 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interested as well i was planning on driving down from utah .. but it shows 97 % chance of rain saturday
Hope you’re coming. It’s on no matter what

Hate to say it...pulling the d-ring on this.

Wife just drove up from SD. Plenty of drama. Toyota SUV (no, can't be a lc) spun out at the 805/5 split.

In true overland mentality, I'm taking the easy way around....that be staying put in my global HQ.

Those of you who venture, have a great experience & remember....if there are no pictures...it didn't happen :doh:

There was a full on closure of the I 5 about seven miles south of my shop. Surface streets closed by flooding too.😱

In true adventure spirit I turned around, made my way to East LA on surface streets I ride my bicycle on, and hopped back on. Still made the 100 miles to Oceanside in two hours.😉

Heading back
5CFABDA6-DC16-4F33-B5BD-18995A766C1F.jpeg

There was a full on closure of the I 5 about seven miles south of my shop. Surface streets closed by flooding too.😱

In true adventure spirit I turned around, made my way to East LA on surface streets I ride my bicycle on, and hopped back on. Still made the 100 miles to Oceanside in two hours.😉
You sir, are a braver man than I :beer:

Had a good time hanging out and meeting some people I usually speak to here on mud. And met some new peeps as well.
Thank Pat for putting this on.

Fourth that. Even though the drive back was insane, I really enjoyed getting to meet and talk with @EWheeler . His open enthusiasm for building and wheeling vintage rigs in the midst of so many restorations was refreshing.

Fourth that. Even though the drive back was insane, I really enjoyed getting to meet and talk with @EWheeler . His open enthusiasm for building and wheeling vintage rigs in the midst of so many restorations was refreshing.
I really enjoyed our conversations about various topics Mark. Pleasure meeting you face to face after so many years of reading your words on a screen.

Fingers crossed that it doesn’t rain, and I can finally drive my 45 down this year.

I really enjoyed those pics, it really shows some extreme differences that you dont really appreciate until seen in comparrison, such as the flex diff. between the 40, 60, & 55 on the cross up ramps, have no clue why that 60 is so tight but it shows how alternate set ups work quite differently. That 40 is doing really well to flex that without lifting a tire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom