2022 TOYOTA JAMBOREE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OwnerCS

GOLD Star
Threads
Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area, Gilmer Texas

April 28th - May 1st, 2022​

The dates work for me to attend the Toyota Jamboree in Gilmer.

Do we have any other IH8MUD members planning plan to attend?

It's a shame it conflicts with Cruise Moab, that's where I'll be.

As of now I'm currently signed up for Jambo, but there was also talk of Texas MUD trip that might take place the same weekend which I'd probably go to instead.

I see. I signed up and paid for the full Jambo meet already. That's one of a few weekends that I can get off work between now and the end of July.

Craig, I'll have to check, but I can probably make this.

Super excited about coming down for the round-up. 6” new snow and 3 degrees low this morning here in the Black Hills of South Dakota!! 60s and 70s in Tx will be awesome. First time at this event. Looking forward to some fun trails and meeting new people and Land Cruisers!
Dave

81FC4477-C6E1-4B05-A673-75E0430A1BC0.jpeg

596C5CCC-9A94-4DB0-BE8A-56A1F5D71292.jpeg

Super excited about coming down for the round-up. 6” new snow and 3 degrees low this morning here in the Black Hills of South Dakota!! 60s and 70s in Tx will be awesome. First time at this event. Looking forward to some fun trails and meeting new people and Land Cruisers!
Dave

I'm headed up your way in mid-May for spring turkey season; anything I should be sure to see while I'm up there?

I have two more buds from the DFW area lined up to go bringing the total to three. Then I have a bud with a 4Runner from AR and there are more buds from Tacoma World planning to attend. This is going to be fun!

I'm headed up your way in mid-May for spring turkey season; anything I should be sure to see while I'm up there?
Sure, plenty to do and see. Figuring your first time up here, so Mount Rushmore is definitely worth a visit. Pretty setting in the hills and lots of good history. Seeing bison (buffalo) in Custer State Park and Wind Cave NP to the south is pretty cool. In the northern hills Spearfish Canyon is a very cool drive and Roughlock Falls near Savoy is very cool. Depending how much time and how much you want to drive, going over to Devils Tower in Wyoming or southeast out of Rapid to the Badlands are also very cool. Goes without saying that there are great trails for off roading all over the hills and OnX off road does a good job keeping on track. Turkey hunting can be really good. Hope you have a great time.

I was registered to attend next week BUT can't anymore. If anyone's looking for a ticket, it seems it was sold out, but I have the 4day package available, if anyone's interested...it was 175+tax. I did go last year, and it was fun! Tons of toyotas, cool trails, etc...oh and it was perfect for muddying haha!

I forgot to mention I am in for sure; the MUD organized trip probably isn't going to happen and I also happen to have a 4Runner buddy from Arkansas who can go so I'm planning on meeting up with him at Jambo
Coming from AR and still planning to attend the 4-day event. I'll be installing a new driveshaft later this week to get ready for the trip.

I was registered to attend next week BUT can't anymore. If anyone's looking for a ticket, it seems it was sold out, but I have the 4day package available, if anyone's interested...it was 175+tax. I did go last year, and it was fun! Tons of toyotas, cool trails, etc...oh and it was perfect for muddying haha!
How does transferring registration work? I know someone who was trying to go, but waited to sign up until after it sold out

How does transferring registration work? I know someone who was trying to go, but waited to sign up until after it sold out
I think we would just contact Chris, one of the organizers, and they would be able to do a transfer, if we can do a purchase exchange separately. I suggest you have your friend contact me so we can start that process via Chris, if they are still interested… . I’m already in contact with him via email bc I requested info on cancellation/transfer two days ago. I’ll pm you my ph. Thx!

I think we would just contact Chris, one of the organizers, and they would be able to do a transfer, if we can do a purchase exchange separately. I suggest you have your friend contact me so we can start that process via Chris, if they are still interested… . I’m already in contact with him via email bc I requested info on cancellation/transfer two days ago. I’ll pm you my ph. Thx!
He said he's interested so I'm going to send you a PM with his info

I'm on the Gilmer square at Uncle Joe's coffee shop to use their WiFi for work. Heading to Barnwell afterward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom