2022 Mud and Snow Run? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all-
Any chance there is going to be a Mud and Snow run this year? Possible dates? I have not had a chance to take the 55 off the beaten path yet since I got it.
Thanks
Eric

IMG_1653.JPG

oink oink , Nice 55 ! I just brought one this week , Tell me more what wheels and tires

20220110_145506.jpg

Hello all-
Any chance there is going to be a Mud and Snow run this year? Possible dates? I have not had a chance to take the 55 off the beaten path yet since I got it.
Thanks
Eric

Can I ask what year yours is? My grandfather had one the same color as yours, I believe a 1972. My uncle let it go after grandpa passed away, and I always wondered what eventually happened to it. (Sold in 2008 in Orinda, if I recall correctly.) Probably a long shot it's still in the Bay Area, but I can always hope.

Can I ask what year yours is? My grandfather had one the same color as yours, I believe a 1972. My uncle let it go after grandpa passed away, and I always wondered what eventually happened to it. (Sold in 2008 in Orinda, if I recall correctly.) Probably a long shot it's still in the Bay Area, but I can always hope.
1970 I bought it from Pigeaten in Davis- he purchased it in Oregon about 3 years ago.

I’m also interested in dates for a Mud and Snow run so that I can geek out on 55s. Should be some chunky snow up there too.

We are looking at February12th or 19th for the mud run.
We need a a Run lead though.
The 19th may be better as that is on Presidents day weekend so that Monday is a holiday.
The super bowl is the 13th so don't want to interrupt preparation plans for that.
Let me know your thoughts and If you are will to be the trail lead.
Pick the trails for the day and lead the run.

Thanks
Dave

We are looking at February12th or 19th for the mud run.
We need a a Run lead though.
The 19th may be better as that is on Presidents day weekend so that Monday is a holiday.
The super bowl is the 13th so don't want to interrupt preparation plans for that.
Let me know your thoughts and If you are will to be the trail lead.
Pick the trails for the day and lead the run.

Thanks
Dave
I might have to pass on being the trail lead as I am not sure if I am able to go-50/50. I have also only been up there once and I am not very familiar with the area.

February 19th works for me

I’ll be there. Plan on bringing some friends along too. Possibly even some friends and their kids from Kansas City MO! Show them what mountains are. Haha

I’ll defer to the folks that are willing to lead, but is there any chance of pushing back the meet up time to 9:00? 8 am is pretty early for us folks that are coming from out of the area. Thanks for considering.

Seth

I am in- barring some unfortunate set back.

Thanks for the flexibility. I’ll be there and ready to roll before 9:00.

Good evening, would you all be cool with a new guy to area joining up for your run? If I make it back in time that is, got an 80 series and would like to meet some local cruisers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom