2022 Kessler Memorial Run | SMORR | September, 2022 (1 Viewer)

What date works best in September for the Kessler Memorial Run?

• Friday, September 2nd - 4th (Labor Day Weekend)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Friday, September 16th - 18th

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As we near the annual meeting and, subsequently, start planning for the 2022 Kessler Memorial run, we wanted to bounce a few dates of the Mud members for attendance.

At this point, we're tentatively planning for a run at SMORR. Those familiar with the park know they've got great amenities for the family (shower, shelter, bathrooms), well defined trails and mapping system, and more. It makes it an easy option to host the Kessler Memorial Run at SMORR again this year.

SMORR's schedule tends to book out pretty quick with the park being rented and/or closed on certain dates in September and October. Knowing those dates, we can fine tune when we'll be holding the fall crawl and help solidify those joining us from out of town.

As of now, the weekends of September 2nd and September 16th are open weekends in September at SMORR. The September 2nd weekend is Labor day, so maybe we get another day of wheeling but also could mean for a busier park.

Please post up your preference in the poll or weigh in below. Any and all input welcome.

Thanks,

Jack

Last edited:
Jack, Thank you for getting an early start on this. My opinion, for what it is worth would be to go when it is less busy.

Well September 16-18 is the clear winner, so get the sites booked!

Just reserved campsite 32 for the bus, so your thought is noted and denied.

I can prob park something in the bus spot Kelly! I may not be as cool as Rob but I'll take one for the team..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom